Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Fall 2018 Tuition Assistance Applications Deadlines:
- January 12, 2018: Current families with MdTL students
- Families currently receiving assistance must reapply each year.
- Sibling first-year Primary students are also welcome to apply.
- January 26, 2018: New families applying to MdTL
- Any second-year Primary student (4 year old) or older is welcome to apply for tuition assistance.
The Tuition Assistance program is open to students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin for all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
First, please contact Admissions at (415) 479-7373, extension 112, to determine if Montessori de Terra Linda is a good fit for your child prior to inquiries about tuition assistance.
After doing so, click here to review our Tuition Assistance Guidelines and Deadlines. Further questions specific to the Tuition Assistance process can be directed to our Business Manager at (415) 479-7373, extension 109.
To apply for Tuition Assistance:
- Please visit the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website
- Complete and submit a PFS (Parents' Financial Statement) online
- The SSS school code for Montessori de Terra Linda is 3300