We are a private, not-for-profit organization governed by a Board of Trustees. The Board is comprised of community members dedicated to providing the highest quality of Montessori education. They are responsible for setting general policies and budget. Our administrative staff is responsible for the daily operation of the school.
MdTL 2018-2019 Board of Trustees
The MdTL Board of Trustees is comprised of a group of dedicated volunteers who offer a wide range of expertise and who share a deep commitment to and love for MdTL, its vision and mission. Working alongside the Faculty and Administration, the Board ensures the smooth operation of our school as an independent, non-profit corporation.
|David Cullinan, President||email me|
|Lindsay Kacer, Vice President||email me|
|Lisheng Wang, Treasurer||email me|
|Katie Louderback, Secretary||email me|
|Ty Bridge||email me|
|Parth Banker||email me|
|Glenn Morimoto||email me|
The Board's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide long-term strategic planning and direction that supports the school's mission
- Approve the annual budget and oversee financial management
- Define governance processes and oversee compliance with school policies
- Ensure facilities and campus environment support current and future educational program needs
- Actively participates at the committee level
- Contributes to the future by building a sense of community through the support of our children and the school's programs
- Inspire a culture of giving and actively support the school's fundraising efforts
- Hire and support the Head of School in her execution of the school's mission and vision
The Board of Trustees meets on a monthly basis. The skill sets of Trustees include accounting/finance, education, business management, communications, real estate, law, and fundraising.