We are an independent, not-for-profit organization governed by a Board of Trustees. The Board is comprised of community members dedicated to providing the highest quality of Montessori education. They are responsible for setting general policies and budget. Our administrative staff is responsible for the daily operation of the school.
MdTL 2021-2022 Board of Trustees
The MdTL Board of Trustees is comprised of a group of dedicated volunteers who offer a wide range of expertise and who share a deep commitment to and love for MdTL, its vision and mission. Working alongside the Faculty and Administration, the Board ensures the smooth operation of our school as an independent, non-profit corporation.
|David Cullinan, Presidentemail@example.com|
|Katie Louderback, Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Yasin, Treasureremail@example.com|
|Parth Banker, Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Board's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing long-term strategic planning and direction that supports the school's mission
- Approving the annual budget and overseeing financial management
- Defining governance processes and overseeing compliance with school policies
- Ensuring that facilities and the campus environment support current and future educational program needs
- Actively participating at the committee level
- Contributing to the future by building a sense of community through the support of our children and the school's programs
- Inspiring a culture of giving and actively supporting the school's fundraising efforts
- Hiring and supporting the Head of School in her execution of the school's mission and vision
The Board of Trustees meets on a monthly basis. The skill sets of Trustees include accounting/finance, education, business management, communications, real estate, law, and fundraising.