Summer Camps at MdTL
2017 Primary Summer Camp:
We can't wait to welcome children to Summer Camp at Montessori de Terra Linda.
Get Ready for the First Day of Summer Camp!
- What to Bring the First Day of Primary Summer Camp
- What to Bring the First Day of Pre-Primary Summer Camp
Registration has closed, but please call us to see if space is available at 415-479-7373. Exciting themes each week introduce fun activities and creative projects with plenty of time for outdoor fun and free play. The afternoons will include water activities on the grassy field, baking projects, dance/movement, and music!
- Open to new and returning MdTL Primary children (must be toilet trained)
- Children must be 2 years and 9 months old by camp start date
- Registration available by the week from June 19, 2017 - August 5, 2017.
- Hours: Mornings (9am-Noon) or Days (9am-3pm)
- Before Care available from 8am, Aftercare available until 5pm
- Call to see if space is available.
- Primary Summer Camp 2017
2017 Pre-Primary Summer Camp
*Open to new and current Pre-Primary children who are 2 years old by camp start*
Registration deadline has passed. Please call us to see if space is available. Click here for Pre-Primary Summer Camp flyer.
This program is designed especially for 2- and 3-year-olds, and gives children the opportunity to explore a wide variety of creative activities outdoors and in the Acorn Room with our nurturing and experienced staff. Campers will be a combination of new and continuing students. This is a wonderful opportunity for transitioning new students who have turned two years old by the day camp starts. The mornings will be filled with arts, crafts and nature. Over the summer, the children will bake fresh fruit pies, make delicious ice cream and design their own “thumb-print bug” t-shirts. Sand and water play, group games and songs, finger plays and felt stories will delight the children each day.
- 3 or 5 day options, Mornings (9am-Noon) or Days (9am-3pm).
- After care is not available.
- 2017 Summer Camp available from June 19, 2017 - August 5, 2017.
- Please call us to see if space is available
- Pre-Primary Summer Camp registration form.
2017 Elementary Art Summer Camp
Open to current and incoming Lower and Upper Elementary students and led by our Artist in Residence, Julie Schachter and/or Lower El Assistant Teacher, Aubrie Gilbert. Students will enjoy creative exploration in the Cedar Art Studio through a variety of media, styles and cultures. Limited to 10 students, each week Julie or Aubrie will present different lessons, as well as allow the children to tap into their own creativity and inspiration through open studio.
- Open to current Lower and Upper Elementary students
- Camp Hours: 9:00 am-3:00 pm. We regret that no Before or After care is available.
- Registration available by the week:
- Week 1 June 19th-June 23rd
- Week 2 June 26th-June 30th
- Week 3 July 24th-28th
- Week 4 July 31st-August 4
- Space is limited to 10 students.
- Call to see if space is available.
To register, please complete the Elementary Art Summer Camp registration form and return with payment by check to the front office.
During the school year, Montessori de Terra Linda offers camp during Winter, Mid-Winter and Spring school breaks for currently enrolled Primary students. Pre-Primary Camps may be available based on demand and staffing. Camp offerings and registration will be available in the Fall.
Here are the dates of 2017-2018 School Breaks:
- 2017 Thanksgiving Break - Weds. Nov. 22-24, 2017
- 2017 Winter Break - Dec. 18- Jan. 2, 2018
- 2018 Mid-Winter Break - Feb. 19-23, 2018
- 2018 Spring Break - April 9-13, 2018
For questions, please contact Mae(at)mdtl.org.