Saturday, Sept. 9 is MdTL's Family BBQ & Picnic! 11am - 2pm
MdTL BBQ & Picnic at McNears Beach, Saturday, September 9, 11AM-2PM
We hope that your family can join us for a great day of friends, family,
We'll provide organic
- Please RSVP by next Wednesday, September 6
- RSVP by returning your paper slip to the front office with your burger/hot dog/veggie burger count!
- Want to volunteer to grill, shop, or help set up or clean up? Click here to volunteer.
- Nut-Free: Our Pre-Primary and Primary programs are nut-free. We ask that any dish you bring is nut-free.
- Label other allergens: "Contains dairy, gluten, meat" Other children have life-threatening allergies and food sensitivities and rely on your ingredient labels to keep safe.
- Don't forget to take your dish home!
In the spirit of keeping green, we ask that families bring their own reusable plates, cups,
There is lots of space to play, so please feel free to bring lawn games, soccer balls and/or sand toys (there is a sandy shoreline).
$10 parking fee per vehicle.
- We are using picnic area Southside #8.
- Please note that dogs are NOT allowed at McNears Beach.