Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Our 2017-2018 tuition schedules are available for download here.
Fall 2018 Tuition Assistance Applications Deadlines:
January 12, 2018: Current families with MdTL students:
January 26, 2018: New families applying to MdTL:
- Families currently receiving assistance must reapply each year.
- Any second-year Primary student (4 year old) or older is welcome to apply for tuition assistance. Sibling first-year Primary students are also welcome to apply.
To apply for Tuition Assistance:
- Please visit the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website here
- Complete and submit a PFS (Parents' Financial Statement) online
- The SSS school code for Montessori de Terra Linda is 3300
- Click here for complete tuition assistance instructions and important dates
The Tuition Assistance program is open to students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin for all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
First, please contact Admissions at (415) 479-7373, extension 112, to determine if Montessori de Terra Linda is a good fit for your child prior to inquiries about tuition assistance. After doing so, further questions specific to the Tuition Assistance process can be directed to our Business Manager at (415) 479-7373, extension 103.