Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Our 2017-2018 tuition schedules are available for download here.
Tuition Assistance for 2017-2018
We are now accepting applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2017-18 school year. Click here for complete tuition assistance instructions and important dates.
Tuition Assistance Applications Deadlines:
- New families applying to MdTL: January 27, 2017
- Current families with MdTL students: January 13, 2017.
- Families currently receiving assistance must reapply each year. Any second-year Primary student (4 year old) or older is welcome to apply for tuition assistance. Sibling first-year Primary students are also welcome to apply.
Click here for complete tuition assistance instructions and important dates.
- Please visit the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website here
- Complete and submit a PFS (Parents' Financial Statement) online
- The SSS school code for Montessori de Terra Linda is 3300
- Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted by January 27, 2017 for new families or January 13, 2017 for current families with MdTL students.
The Tuition Assistance program is open to students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin for all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.