Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Tuition Assistance for 2017-2018
Tuition Assistance has been allocated for the 2017-2018 school year. Additional funds may become available, so we encourage you to please inquire directly with our Admissions Director, Michelle Sebastian.
Tuition Assistance Applications Deadlines for Fall 2017:
- New families applying to MdTL: January 27, 2017
- Current families with MdTL students: January 13, 2017.
- Families currently receiving assistance must reapply each year. Any second-year Primary student (4 year old) or older is welcome to apply for tuition assistance. Sibling first-year Primary students are also welcome to apply.
Click here for complete tuition assistance instructions and important dates.
- Please visit the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) website here
- Complete and submit a PFS (Parents' Financial Statement) online
- The SSS school code for Montessori de Terra Linda is 3300
- Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted by January 27, 2017 for new families or January 13, 2017 for current families with MdTL students.
The Tuition Assistance program is open to students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin for all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.